Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wine Clubs

Following up on my love of wine, recently I have joined two wine clubs.

They are :

1. Martin Ray : I've been a fan of Martin Ray since discovering it when it used to be the Martini & Pratti winery.  The best thing about going there in person is the 2 liter jug of red wine tapped from the barrel for $12.

2. Beringer : Yes, a little more commodity than I normal go for, Beringer does have some great reserve wine (the mid-range is nothing to write home about though).  Join the club for a minimum shipment of ~$40, and you get your reserve wine tasting fees back + a good discount.  All in all a sweet deal.

I'll have more to say on my favorite hidden wineries in the future...



Update:

I ditched the Beringer club as I figured I would, not worth the money. Instead I have invested in:
Folie A Deux

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home