Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Using Caller-ID - amazing!

I would just like to take this moment to commend Chase Home Finance. When I call their customer service center it DOES NOT ask me for my account number. Their service only asks me for my billing zip code. After that it immediately proceeds to tell my my balance and next payment due date. Now this is an automatic system that ACTUALLY WORKS!

Considering that I can't be the only person in my zip code to have a Chase Home Finance loan, I presume it is using caller-id from my phone to identify the account and then uses my zip code to verify I am the right person.

Compare this to companies like Cingular - who when I call them, FROM THEIR GODDAMN PHONE, don't initially know who I am and require me to input my phone number in their system to talk to someone, and then when I do talk to someone, somehow the system forgets who I am and then I have to tell the person -- AGAIN.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Brandon High said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home